And....between visits and phone calls, I spent some time in my sewing room! You may remember my post on the sewing room. Well, it never looks that neat! This is more typical:
1. Pillow for the chair in my bedroom
2. Spiderman and StarWars quilts for two little buddies of mine
3. Blueberry fabric....shhhhhhhhhhhh...this one is a secret
4. Vintage Modern quilt top almost done
5. Sneakers...because I should be working out not sewing.
6. Fabric pulled for the Boston Modern Quilt Guild "Quilts for Boston"
I had a lovely day working on all these projects! Time with my family and in my sewing room...a lovely day indeed! And I even got my Wednesday post done on Tuesday...now that's progress!