Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Kitchen Cuties!

I am sorry...I just can't help myself.  Yes, I know I should be finishing Christmas presents (and really, I am making progress!) but this oh so cute Christmas fabric (Dear Mr. Claus) needed a little more attention!  My first set of oven mitts with a kitchen towel for my mother-in-law's December birthday:
Great recommendation from the super helpful folks at my local Joann Fabric to use the waffle cloth for the towels.  Isn't Santa just so cute:
And as I had more scraps of this fabric and more Insul-Brite, I made another set for my kitchen!
I can't wait to share with you the items in my growing pile of completed Christmas gifts!  In the mean time, another Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts (great blog name!)!

PS  OK this is my first Christmas with this newly found quilting/sewing addiction.  Next year I will plan my work so that I am not working on Christmas gifts as part of the Advent Calendar count down.  I know none of you experienced quilters are facing the situation I am in...right?  No??  Really??

4 comments:

  1. YOUR WORK IS VERY beautiful.
    CONGRATULATIONS again.
    I wish many YEARS IN YOUR marriage.
    TRANSLATION Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made some lovely things with your Dear Mr. Claus! I had a charm pack of this fabric line, it is fun to work with, isn't it? I have a Christmas linky party going on here: http://patchworkdream.blogspot.com/2012/11/deck-halls-with-us.html
    I would love to have you link up your lovely Christmas makes :) {there is a small giveaway, too!} have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love your striped binding!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...