Monday, April 4, 2016

A Couple of Little Projects

I saw this tutorial by Fabric Mutt for a Pocket Picture Book and knew I had to make one.  Lucky me, I just so happen to know a one year old that gave me an excuse to do just that!
 I had fun digging through the stash for some colorful, story telling fabric.



 A fast and fun project!

You might remember the return of this pillow I had made for a fellow Bernese Mountain Dog lover.  Oops.

My fabric hoarding paid off as I was able to rebuild this pillow, almost as good as new!

There is one little spot of darning where I could not replace the fabric.  Let's say I left it behind as a memento of how much this pillow was "loved."

The surgical repair was a success!


AND I have not one but TWO finished quilts to share with you as soon as I can get some decent pictures (when it is not snowing!).


Have a great day!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. The little book is super cute, and you did an amazing repair job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little book! I cannot believe you fixed that pillow, you cannot even tell.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...