Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm back!

I am slowly getting back into the sewing swing of things.  Remember the fun embroidered blocks my sister in law made for her grandson?  After some research I found some John Deere fabric and have completed the twin size quilt top.
The fleece fabric for the backing has been ordered to finish this quilt for an adorable little man!

This is a little table topper made from scraps of one of my favorite quilts.  I think it works fine in the dining room with the new light fixture.

October is my favorite month.  I hope you are off to a good one!

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting quilt! So adorable. I love your new light fixture. The runner looks great under it. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric find to finish up that cute quilt...and fleece will make it so cozy! Welcome back...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric you found to go with it. What a lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...