Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Frustration

I have no new projects to show you this week as my one year old Viking sewing machine has been in "the shop."  I picked it up tonight right before the store closed.  That's the good news.  The bad news:  Should my sewing machine sound significantly WORSE after its annual tune up?  I'm SO irritated.

Breathe...breathe.  

Forget all that!  I had a fantastic weekend with all our kids celebrating my husbands birthday!
Snowshoeing across the lake.
 
What a lovely couple!

Sorry gang, that's all I got this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy--This same thing happened to me when I had brought my older (mechanical) Pfaff to be fixed (the timing was off they said). $85 buckaroos later and after one week at home--it went kaflooey again. Very frustrating and annoying! My hubby convinced me to invest in a new Viking Husquarvana (Sappbhire 835) and I love it. (Except that the walking foot costs $97!!!!) Good luck with your machine...Julierose

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...