Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On My Sewing Table

...is lots of lint and dust!  Man, that cotton does shed!  I have to apologize to the dog for all the derogatory shedding comments I have launched her way!


I've spent too much time this week researching just the perfect pattern for a quilt for our newly repainted master bedroom.  I think I have found it!  Something simple but hopefully effective using this (ignore the yellow and bright blue on the bottom):

Also on the table are various strips and squares for you-know-what:

So much fun!  Linking up with:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
PS  I am about to lose my sewing machine for a week while it is tuned up.  Yikes!  How will I manage??  I know...I'll just have to plan more projects!! Not that I don't have enough....but you understand.

1 comment:

  1. Love your apology to the dog! I know what you mean about taking too much time to make a decision. I'm trying to make a Valentines wall hanging (just a little one and I'm not even in the hop) and it's taking me forever!

    I solved the machine tune-up dilemma by buying a second machine. Now I can take one and keep sewing on the other one! BTW, I LOVE the colors for your quilt! Good luck at getting it going!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...