Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016!

Another year has passed....and quickly it seems (but I say that every year lately).  2016 was another interesting year when lots of memories were made.

In the sewing department, relatively speaking, 2016 was a less productive year.  My primary focus was trying to finish the decorating in our newly renovated home.  Lots of pillows, window seats and a couple of window treatments were completed.




I really love making small projects for gifts and donations.  In addition to the Christmas gifts in the last post, here's a sample of other little finishes during 2016.





A few sewing accomplishments I am quite pleased with are the completion of the 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month...

...completing the Tula Pink City Sampler quilt top...

...and making all 88 of the Splendid Sampler blocks to date!

I just noticed that all three of these are sampler quilts.  Interesting!

So not my most productive quilting year but I am OK with that! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2017!

Linking up with:







9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Kathy! I love how you have sashed your Tula sampler! You have certainly made yourselves a beautiful home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Everything you DID accomplish added such charm and warmth to your new home!! Looking forward to 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a lot of finishes to me!!! I love your samplers, and those little animal pillows are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you had a wonderful year! I love all the projects and your room is just lovely, looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a wonderful year, I love all of the different makes you sewed for your house! Thanks for linking up with the Best of 2016 linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a very productive year with all the pillows and such. Your quilts are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your projects finished and your bright and beautiful home. Those pillows are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some lovely finishes for the year. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a "not my most productive year" you've got a TON of gorgeous stuff here! I, too, am doing the Tula Pink City Sampler, (times two, one for each daughter) though sadly it's languished in a bag for many months...I love yours, beautiful job! As is the Craftsy sampler! Your home is so airy and light, lovely quilted touches.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...