A very successful fabric shopping adventure yielded a wide array of Star Wars themed fabrics.
I started by making 9.5" framed blocks of the characters using white scraps (can you spot the couple of places where Kona Snow was accidentally used instead of Kona White...oh well, my buddy won't notice). I then cut some 9.5" squares of the larger scale prints, made a few four patch blocks and a few on-point blocks.
This is a busy quilt! I think he will enjoy searching through all the blocks for characters and scenes from his (and his father's!) favorite movie franchise!
Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social and Amanda Jean's finish it up Friday parties!