Between all the baby and wedding planning and PT and other family stuff, I will absolutely find time to sew. There are projects I would like to work on including:
- Quilts for the remaining beds (two twin size and one queen)
- Finishing the Tula Pink City Sampler
- Complete a quilt top using the Splendid Sampler blocks
- Make a Christmas quilt starting with the little pile of Christmas blocks
- A few more quilts to donate
- A scrappy quilt that makes a noticeable dent in the scrap bins
- Be disappointed if I don't get the above list completed. I love my Quilters Planner and will use that to keep track of projects but I am sure priorities will change all year.
- Stop buying fabric. No apologies.
- Join another QAL. It is tempting and there are so many beautiful ones out there (take a peek at this post by Kim at My Go Go Life for temptation) but I just don't need another set of deadlines that I will feel bad about missing. But it is so much fun...
To start the year I am working on a quilt to match the pillows in the family room. I went with neutral colors for furniture, walls and carpets so that an evolving pop of color might be fun.
Shimmer by Cluck Cluck Sew. I'm optimistic about this!
Looking forward to sewing and chatting with you this year!