Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Back to Quilting

Now that the holidays are over and most of the decorations are put away, it is time to get serious about sewing.  This week I basted and quilted two quilts! I can even share a little something with you.

After many months away from my Sweet Sixteen I went to work on a very special quilt.  After a little dusting and oiling, I started sewing and it stitched beautifully despite months of neglect and quilting with a polyester batting for the first time.  I love this machine!
I've organized my Splendid Sampler blocks in approximate color order, ultimately ten rows of ten blocks.

As we get closer to the finish, this layout suggests where I need more blocks in certain colors.  Fabric for blocks #89 and 90 have been cut, sewing to commence soon!


Happy Wednesday!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Your samplers look awesome! I wish I would have done as many as you :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...