Friday, February 13, 2015

Tucker's Bed

Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of our family:
Tucker is a four month old boxer mix adopted by my son and DIL.  Tucker was one of a plane load of very fortunate pups who were flown up from a shelter in Texas one cold January day to be adopted in New Hampshire.  He is adorable, as you can see.  

As part of my goal to work down the sewing supplies before the move,  I used two bags of batting scraps and a bag of poly fill to make a little bed for Mr. Tucker.
He immediately knew the bed was for him!  I think he likes it!

And even though we are all very bored with talking about the snow here north of Boston, it is lovely.

We are expecting another blizzard this weekend.  I can get through another few days of shoveling just thinking about Texas next week.

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so much snow! The biggest snow we've had in my neck of the woods is only 10 inches, that's a dusting compared to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Tucker is adorable! And of course I love the name. That is a LOT of snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tucker is so cute and perky looking! I love that bed--which is where I want to go just hearing about the blizzard coming our way here in SE CT on the Coastline...ugh! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new buddy. He looks adorable, and of course he knew his new mama would make him such a cuddly new nest!! He looks right at home with you. When is the big move scheduled for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use up some fluffy, that bed looks so comfy. By Tucker snoozing in the picture, he agrees! Just hang on a few more days, warmer weather awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Tucker is absolutely adorable! What a sweet face he has. Looks like he certainly does love his new doggy bed. Your a good grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great doggy bed. Do you have to cut the leftover batting up, or just stuff it with strips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeepers! I think that's more snow than I've seen in my lifetime! I think doggy snowboots might have to be your next project?

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...