Friday, November 7, 2014

Quilting Injured

I am sporting this lovely accessory day and night.
Is this a quilting injury?  Years of working on a computer, pushing a pencil, chopping vegetables and, yes, a lot of handwork might be catching up to me.  But it is only slowing me down a little bit.

Today I finished this:

My son and  his girlfriend live with two adorable cats, Jack and Meg.  One of them apparently likes to sit on top of my son's keyboard.  Jack has a lovely view of the neighborhood from this perch.  Probably not the best idea for the keyboard.

I appreciate that it may be difficult to see the shape of this but I will ask him to photograph the cover in use and share a better picture with you.



The lining seemed perfect for their neighborhood in Chicago.

This will be in the mail soon to Chicago!  I hope Jack and Meg like this new cover!

Linking up with crazy mom Amanda Jean's finish it up Friday linky party.
Kathy

PS  I recommend taking a quick hop over to Linda from Koka Quilts Around the World Blog Hop post.  She has a beautiful post with some great projects.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! Your fabric even has cats on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the cover, Kathy! Practical and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, great fabric and design. I am sure they will ALL love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh...that kind of key board! I love those colors and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... I thought you were talking about a computer keyboard! Now that makes sense, what's not to love there???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful gift. I'm sure everyone involved will like it: keyboard protected, and softer spot for the cat. Hope your brace helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!!! Rest your arm... the brace will help as will ice and Aleve but don't stop creating:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea, and much prettier than a boring old black one! Hope your arm/wrist gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl....don't let anything stop us!!! I have that same fabric you used for the lining...LOVE IT!! The keyboard cover is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...