Monday, October 13, 2014

Tula Blocks #71 to 81

A couple of months ago (honestly) I cut the fabric for these blocks.  Today I finally got around to sewing the blocks.  These represent most of the square blocks from Tula Pink's City Sampler book.
 So many beautiful Tula fabrics!  Really I don't have a plan for all these crazy blocks.  I have faith that it will all come together...somehow.
Beyond the elegant simplicity of this block, I love the colors.   It deserves a full quilt in this colorway.

Even when the sun isn't shining it is beautiful outside and tremendously distracting from sewing.


Happy Thanksgiving to those in Canada.  Happy Indigenous People Day for those in Seattle and the rest of the United States.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, these are all beautiful. The view out your window is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely all around!!! I know it will all come together beautifully:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tula progress and that photo - wow.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...