Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Few WIP's

A rainy day every now and then is great for playing in the sewing cave. These 120 blocks are ready to be assembled.
My collection of selvages is about to overflow.  Time to make more selvage blocks.

The backing and fleece are ready for basting the John Deere quilt.

And then I must build a quilt front for this panel.

I'm working on finishing this pink quilt in October.

I think it is safe to conclude that I have overcome my linear "one project at a time" approach to sewing!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the day!!! I'm hoping to sneak in a little sewing time before I have to run errands in the bluster:-) Enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what you are going to do with your selvage blocks? I've been making them off and on for years and not really sure how I want to set them into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like a more linear approach, but sometimes it is nice to shake things up. :) Have fun working on these great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so fantastic! Each project has a draw of its own. Keep going and you'll be done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you thru the BMQG site. Your low-volumes look so pretty. I have some fabrics put aside waiting to be cut into also. And I have an old metal diaper pail container full of selvages also waiting to be played with. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I should say "welcome to the club" or "I'm sorry" about your new project method! All of your projects are fantastic - that is for certain.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...