Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Swirl of Quilting

Thanks so much for your suggestions on quilting the Love of Home quilt!  Armed with your great advice and confidence from spending two days in quilting classes with the amazing Debby Brown, I went to it.
Many hours of swirls later, the quilting is done.  I feel like I've fallen into a quilting vortex!

Do stop by again in a couple of days for the pictures of the finished quilt!
Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social and Lee's WIP Wednesday.
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. Your swirls are amazing. They really add life to a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirls, Kathy! Looks like you have been having fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks great! I'm so glad you did NOT follow my suggestions for straight line quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!! Don't ya just love those swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the quilting looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Kathy! It does indeed look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swirly quilting turned out beautiful! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your swirls overlap. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, Kathy! Can't wait to see your finish : )

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...