Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Finished - Summer Haze Quilt AND Blog Assistance!

 Hello to anyone who is still reading this blog!  I have two goals with this post: to continue to document  a finished quilt and to see if there is a technical problem with this blog.  In May I created four finished quilt posts that yielded zero views on Bloglovin.  Now, I know that this little site has been quiet, but really, noone???  Now that I have more time on my hands I'd hope to reengage with the blog community that was so important in my early days of quilting.  How do you read blogs?  Is there a blog reader other than Bloglovin that I should research?

Back to the important matters.  Baby quilts are a joy to make and give.  This lovely quilt is SuzyQuilts Indian Summer Quilt (that has been rereleased as Summer Haze) made out of a gorgeous bundle of fabrics from Cottoneer Fabrics perfect for a baby girl who will be spending lots of time outdoors.



If anyone is keeping track this is my sixth SuzyQuilt finished quilt.  

There's nothing like the soft crinkly in a quilt after washing.  Love!


Keep smiling!
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. I get your blog posts in my feedly account, and I always read them. I do not comment very often, but I am a faithful reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern and your fabric choices. Beautiful! Smithcindyk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! I read your blog when I can on my blogger dashboard. I also love kayaking, even though it takes time away from quilting and from reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... I left Bloglov'in long ago. Too many "followers" promoting sex and other disgusting activities. I offer Follow It to my blog-readers, and use my own Google reading list (found at the bottom of one's list of Blogger blog posts) to read others' blogs. To be honest, fewer and fewer people are reading blogs, and even fewer than those are commenting. I've learned that to get comments, I should comment on others' blogs. I'm happy for you to have another quilt finish. I can't remember the last time I made a quilt from a pattern, so it's impossible for me to imagine making six quilts from the same designer. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...