Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Finished - Mod Mountains Baby Quilt

One quilt designer whose patterns I find consistently wonderful is Suzy Quilts. This is my fourth quilt using her patterns and I love each one.  Here is the Glitter and Glow quilt made for my grandson. Here is the Maypole quilt. And here is the EPIC Modern Fans queen size quilt for my son. This is Suzy's Mod Mountain pattern.


Using the backing fabric as the influence for colors, I found some fun fabrics for the mountains in my fabric collection.  The background fabric is Kona Kaufman aloe.  

Straight line quilting for a change from my usual free motion quilting.

And so soft and crinkly after being washed.

This was a fun quilt to make and I can see more in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...