Sunday, January 12, 2020

Finished - Baby Quilt #2 Foxfire

There are so many patterns in my "someday" list, duplicating a previous make is pretty rare.  This was a special request for the Foxfire quilt made out of Maureen Cracknell's Nightfall collection.
  

All the information is on this post from the first time.


Another instance when I thought I would make a dent in the fabric remaining from the first quilt BUT then I needed more to fussy cut those large center blocks...and, oh well, I have more beautiful Nightfall fabric scraps!


Quilted in a big loopy meander and backed with more soft flannel (sorry no picture).

Love those owls and bunnies!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty! You're crankin' them out. Must be lots of new babies in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you were able to fussy cut the block centers and still pull in all of the different fabrics in the collection. :D

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...