Participating in this mega-event, I have learned some new skills and brushed up on ones I haven't exercised in a while. These are blocks #8 through 15.
Really, I did embroider all of this doily but the lightness of the variegated thread in spots makes it look like I left out sections.
Lots of little pieces in this block but I really enjoyed it.
Looking at all fifteen blocks together, I am questioning my plan NOT to have a color plan for this project.
I'm a big fan of randomness, but perhaps a little bit of a end goal in mind would be helpful. Something to ponder when I am not taking classes and enjoying the show at MQX this week!!
Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social party!