Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Gifts - The Pouches

I love to give and receive home made gifts (and/or the materials required to make something!).  My two lovely nieces needed new pouches.

















Thank you for Anna for this great tutorial.

And then I happened across this wonderful pattern for a double zipper pouch by Svetlana at SOTAK and completely jumped into my stash looking for combinations of fabrics and zippers.  The first one:
The second:
The third:

And then the fourth (aren't those cats adorable?):


And the fifth and sixth:




I highly recommend both of these patterns!   They are so much fun to make (how nice to whip up something quickly) and are so appreciated!  I hope you are enjoying these last days of 2014!
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, you were busy! The pouches turned out fantastic! And who can't use a new pouch? Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Kathy! I love that black and white double zip one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of your great pouches! Such fantastic fabrics. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow excellent work! I am so afraid of zippers!!!! Have a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kathy, I love making pouches. I have just popped over to Svetlana's shop and purchased her 2 zip pattern. Maybe I can crank out a few this weekend! Yours came out great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pouches! I may have to try that pattern for the double zip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pouches look wonderful! may have to try this out myself soon, they make great gifts. Happy New Year, Linda

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...