Saturday, May 17, 2014

SMS Winner and Movie Poll

And the winner is...

#380 Taryn @ Pixels to Patchwork whose favorite movies are Enchanted and 13 Going on 30!

Thank you all for participating!  A special welcome to new followers!

Regarding the answer to the favorite movie question, there were definitely some repeats (Gone with the Wind, Frozen, Sleepless in Seattle, Pride & Prejudice, Princess Bride to name a few) with definitely a theme of romantic, fun movies.  In case you were wondering, my answer to that question would be any and all James Bond movies.  Yup.   There is a tie right now for my favorite James Bond between Sean Connery or Daniel Craig.  After that I would say Casablanca and Up (the movie I cried uncontrollably through the first 20 minutes).

I think my son (who is a professional film critic in Chicago) would love your answers!

Have a great day!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Taryn. That's a lovely prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Taryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right...UP is just the best movie!!! (I cried too)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...