- I find the challenge of making each block strangely addictive. I cannot make just one at a time.
- Precise cutting and piecing are extremely important, particularly for those 6.5" blocks with 20 plus pieces in them!
- Fabric selection and cutting have been taking longer than actually sewing each block (except of course when I have to re-sew the block!).
- I think there is a good chance I will still have a respectable pile of Tula Pink fabric remaining after the next 75 blocks are completed. First class problem, I know.
- I continue to be impressed with how beautifully her fabrics from across collections work well together.
- And I am getting distracted with how others are quilting and finishing these quilts!
Fortunately, we love a little outside play in the snow. Here is Nola (who we are dog-sitting for this week) checking out the bob houses on the lake. She was having too much fun to actually catch any fish!
I hope your week is going well! Linking up with Lee's WIP Wednesday and Lorna's Let's Bee Social parties.