Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Table Runner Mania

The cure for a rainy fall Sunday afternoon involves a sewing machine, a fireplace and a few football games...oh, and a big fat bundle of beautiful seasonal fabric, of course!

The results:  Not one...

Not two...
But three table runners! 
The fabric is Autumn Breeze (Moda) and the patterns in order are:
1.  Tossed Leaves - Hedgehog Quilts by Terry Albers
2.  A disappearing nine-patch with 5" squares
3.  Little Charmers II - Heather Mulder Peterson

Phew!  Finally to remove any doubt as to my commitment to this whole quilt/blog thing, I am even attempting to link this post to one of my (many) favorite linky parties!  (OK can we get some applause for just figuring out how to put the button here!!!).
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

 PS  I am thankful that the baseball season is over around here! 

4 comments:

  1. I'll give you some well deserved applause if you tell me how you did it (I'm new at this too)! And, I LOVE all three of your gorgeous table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb,
    Isn't this blogging stuff fun and frustrating at the same time?! I followed the instructions from here on how to put up the button in my post: http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2010/12/linky-party-tutorial.html

    What was a little tricky was placing the html code for the button in the html code for my post. You need to convert your post to html gobbledy-gook as in the instructions(technical speak) and then insert her html where you want the button to appear. Thankfully, the preview function helps quite a bit before I posted it!

    As an aside, I did not use the advice on the above blog for actually linking to the linky party. I just followed the prompts on the Freshly Pieced link up thingy. But you already know how to link!

    Thanks for the comments on the table runner and being my FIRST comment/email! I will have to print it and frame it (like people do at restaurants with their first dollar bill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great table runners....love them!! you will both get the hang of it soon. It's a trial and error thingy!!..../lol If I can ever be of any help; feel free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing....you should really go into your account and turn off the word verification thingy.....it keeps people from commenting...takes too much time.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...